Cored Wire Feeders
Workers around the world trust our alloy cored wire feeders. We’ve designed our wire feeding systems for heavy-duty applications, while also emphasizing consistency, efficiency, and value. The key features and benefits of our wire feeders include:
- Speed: Runs from 100 to 1000 ft. per minute. Has customizable systems ranging from 1-path to 6-path.
- Micro Wire Feeder: Injects 5 mm to 13 mm diameter wire at variable speeds in excess of 300 ft. per minute.
- PC-6 x 40 Wire Feeder: Injects 9 mm to 21 mm diameter wire at variable speeds in excess of 1,000 ft. per minute.
- Precision Threading: Alloy cored wires are automatically guided to the ladle, upholding speed and operator safety.
- Dependable Engine: The motor is specially engineered for extended use, minimizing the risk of a malfunction.
- Highly Durable: All components designed and built to last. The bearings and cylinders are sturdy, while the electrical parts, transmission, and PLC computer controls are rugged.
- Value-Oriented: Computer-assisted equipment reduces material waste, shortens downtime, and enhances productivity.
- Tried, Tested, and Inspected: Every cored wire feeding system must undergo and survive rigorous quality assurance testing in our steel mill environment staging areas.
The PC Campana Inc Difference
Naturally, one of the greatest strengths of our products is our adherence to quality. We manufacture all of our products at our state-of-the-art facility, which meets ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Quality Management Standards. All wire is comprised of high-grade materials and is rigorously inspected and documented.
Contact us to learn more about our alloy cored wires and feeding systems. We are located in Lorain, OH.